FAA 14 DAY PRIVATE PILOT
Accelerated Flight Training Program
We offer a luxurious service of flight training. You will enjoy our training and the senior instructor gives their 101% focus on you for the whole day. Start in the morning, have a wonderful lunch, fly again, and going home after 4-5 hours flight.
14 DAY PRIVATE PILOT AIRPLANE
Duration – 14 Days In normal circumstances
- Complimentary FAA Handbook in digital format
- Dedicate Airplane for you till finish
- Luxury intensive one on one NEW training method
- Fly 5 Hours a Day to build your skill faster
14DAYPILOT requires a US$2,000 payment to reserve your class date. Remaining payment is due upon arrival for training. We accept wire bank transfer and cash for the payment. There are three kind of payments:
- School and instructor fees 14 days before the training;
- Airplane Rental fees that will be paid per 10 hours blocking time;
- Administration fee directly to the FAA, TSA, and Examiner for the check ride.
Our main training location based in Van Nuys Airport (KVNY) California. This is a legendary airport in South California as seen on “One Six Right” movie. Students will get a lot benefit to be trained in one of the most busiest general aviation airport in the world. Many hollywood celebrity, politicicans and conglomerates put their private jet in this aiport.
There are two runways in this aiport and the ATC provides complete services start from clearance delivery, ground, and tower. Our lovely hangar with Rotor FX will make your training comfortable. Enjoy chips and coffee with full internet access.
We have some good friends who allow our pilot to stay with their family in very decent house around Van Nuys Airport area. The average rent price vary between USD55 to 70 per night. You will have a personal room, clean bathroom, and kitchen. This will make your stay very comfortable. At the other hand, the temperature in Los Angeles area is friendly around 13 to 21-degree C.
- The training must be booked 2-3 months ahead and we will match your requested date with instructor availability.
- The airplane could be booked online in our membership area.
- FAA Medical Certificate 3rd Class
- 17 Years Old
- English Proficient
- Valid Private Pilot Written Exam
- Student Pilot License
- 40 Hours on the check ride day
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- The training will begin after school fee payment completion
- The flight training will be conducted in 14 Days. Should you fail in the check ride and need more flight instructions, our instructor will make a corrective action training per hour basis which is around USD100-125/ hour. You might need only 2-3 hours to solve the weakness.
- In abnormal circumstances such as natural calamities, bad weather, the flight training might be switch to full ground instruction. If you have some illness and caused the training is postponed, then we will replace the training day.
- All payment could not be refunded.
Every candidates will require to get their TSA approval prior to start the training with USD130 application fee directly paid to TSA through a credit card payment.. You need to apply the TSA and we will guide you to fill all the documentation. Provide your passport, airmen certificate (For additional training), and full personal data. TSA will review your application and approve it within 7 to 14 days. You’ll get their notification through email.
Start from US$ 14,765 *
*Discounted crew price when you bring a training partner enrolled in the same program. Written exam, TSA, Finger Print, and optional preparation class are excluded.
Certain unexpected delays beyond anyone’s control (Wx, Mx etc) can increase the course duration slightly. It is always recommended to plan for 21 days to incorporate any unforeseen delays.
- At the very beginning candidate will apply the TSA approval for the training. We will guide you for this stage.
- After get an approval, then you need to earn FAA 3rd class medical certificate to proceed the student pilot license.
- You will then apply for Student Pilot License prior to start the flight training. It is approximately 3 weeks’ application.
- FAA Written Exam must be completed with minimum 80% score (FAA minimum 70%) before start the flight training.
- The flight training will be conducted every day for up to 8 hours daily combining between ground and flight instruction. Our senior instructor will make you ready for a final check ride with total flight time 40 hours according to the FAR 61.109 regulations.
- The airplane is dedicated for you until end of the course.
- The Oral Exam will be held by chosen Designated Pilot Examiner.
- The Check ride will be conducted in the 14th day when the flight time reach the minimum, 40 hours.
2016 Class Dates
- August 10
- August 23
- August 30
- September 7
- September 21
The flight training time is flexible depend on your request. We could start on 8 am or 12pm.
Get your instrument rating NOW to get more flexibility to fly in low visibility, heavy clouds, and to be professional airliner. In just 10 Days you will earn your instrument rating and ready to fly beyond the VFR condition.
In just 5 Days you will be ready to be an airliner. With the commercial pilot license, you could build a great career in aviation and fly around the world as a pilot in command. You will get a dedicated VIP one on one flight training until you pass the exam. You will win the competition for the pilot career!
Fly big jet like A380 or Boeing Dream Liner is everyone’s dream. This program is the first step to fly the big bird and your senior instructor will prepare you to be a great airliner in just 5 Days. You will win the competition for the pilot career!
Welcome to the accelerated ATP Program Our ATP Professional will bring you to the next level of aviation career in just 8 Days! With level D FFS, the training will cover aerodynamics, automation, adverse weather conditions, air carrier operations, transport airplane performance, professionalism, and leadership and development. Take this program and make a great money as the airline captain.
This is the most favourite program around the world. In just 100 Days not 12 months like other traditional flying school, you will be the FAA Commercial Pilot with Instrument Rating privilege with 250 hours flight time. This certificate is your gate way to work as a professional pilot under part 91,121, or 135 regulation. Start your journey as professional pilot in less than 100 Days NOW! …
We prepare you to have a successful airliner in your region. Within 110 Days of training you will be a certified FAA Commercial Pilot with Multi Engine and Instrument Rating. Nowadays, the Multi Engine Rating is the major prerequisite for a jet type rating. Therefore, in the next few months we believe your airline career is smoother with our VIP Airline Career Pilot Program. Start your Legacy NOW! …
Airbus A320 is a very advanced jet airplane with sophisticated technology. Airbus type rating is not easy business and some of candidate has a higher failure rate on their check ride. Hence, this program has proven to help them pass the check ride. Our Airbus senior instructor trains and make you ready for the type rating course in just 3 Days. Afterward, you will be very confident to have a final check ride with very low failure rate and save your money! …
Now you are ready to be a commercial jet pilot in Boeing legacy. Boeing type rating is not easy business and some of candidate has a higher failure rate on their check ride. Hence, this program has proven to help them pass the check ride. Our Boeing 737 senior instructor trains and make you ready for the type rating course in just 3 Days. Afterward, you will be very confident to have a final check ride with very low failure rate and save your money! …
Become a corporate jet pilot is almost everyone dream. We give you a chance to achieve that on your career. The 8 DAY intensive Citation V type rating program opens big opportunity to fly 11 type of Citation 500 series and work in part 135 operator company as soon as you get the type rating. You will be trained in REAL AIRPLANE CE-560 with an intensive one on one ground instruction to pass the oral exam with ease. We guarantee your success.