Mr KY is a talented pilot from Singapore who join 14DAYPILOT Flight Academy for the Luxury 10 DAY FAA INSTRUMENT RATING course in Van Nuys California
This is a Checkride preparation course flight 1 day before his check ride with Gema Goeyardi as the safety pilot. After an intensive 10 Days of Training and 5 hours a day Flight training with CFII Ralf Jacobson he is ready for the FAA Checkride
After pass the Prep course, He earned 92% on his FAA written exam, what a great score of Instrument Rating exam. Today we have done Approaches practice as follows
1. KVNY SID Canoga Two Departure
2. KCMA VOR 26 circling to runway 08
3. KOXR ILS Runway 25 followed by Low Approach
4. Going Missed and Hold at Squid intersection
5. Visual Approach and Land runway 08 KCMA
6. Fly back to KVNY with LDA – C reference
We have a good lunch in Camarillo airport, nice Smokehouse Burger and Choco Milk shake!
All training was done with Moderate Turbulence and 30 Knots Gusty Wind all the time….
During this turbulence he could fly well. Lets pray for his checkride, he will soon become the newest instrument rated pilot in USA.
We enjoy each day of the flight training
Fresh story from